Monday, October 6, 2008

30DaysOfFashion

September is OVER! and so is fashion month...

I attended a few events hosted by 30-days-of-fashion! Specifically the Pandora and GLue night event! My sister booked it really really early...I think one or two months in advance..crazy huh? We missed out on it last year because we were too late in booking...and we were really really looking forward to the Breakfast@Tiffanys one where they provide you with really posh breakfast at Tiffany&Co !! AWESOME huh? yeah...too bad they didnt have it this year!! :c

Pandora Night of Discovery
@QVB flagship store


Nikki Phillips- face of 30DaysOfFashion

She was completely blinged up on the night...lucky bitch! =P
Pandora was launching its new range at the same time: Mix n Match. Hmmm, liked the concept, but didnt really like the product!

The food that night was really good though! Too bad no photos...but basically they served Champagne (Moet!!) and canapes! Big fat prawns, tiny gourmet sandwiches...mmmm yummmyy!

But best of all...FREEEBIES! =)

Tons and tons of magazines (ShopTillYouDrop, Maddison, Cosmo), freebie showbag, chocolate, VeraWang perfume and Pandora earrings!

Glue Store Night of Fun & Fashion
@Pitt Street

Hehe I actually went there WITHOUT make-up because my sister told me that they can do you make-up there for you!! I was so eager...I ♥ getting my make up done! Makes me feel like a celebrity of some sort XD I was the first in line (yay!) and the Priceline girls did my make-up for me.


*End Product*
Yeah OK so I know, its not great. I look like a tranny! But she DID ask me whether I wanted the natural look or not...and since I'm always in the natural look (i.e. mascara, eyeliner, DONE!) so I told her I wanted colourss. And she gave me COLOURRR!!! Blue AND red eye-shadow on my eyelids. LOTS of blush. LOTS of gloss.

The food they served that night....was crap!

Maybe it was just a disappointment after Pandora night...but basically, we had...sausage sizzle. Cooked by people wearing white so you feel that you're eating some sort of sophisticated gourmet food...but really, I've tasted better hotdogs. Is there even such a thing as better tasting hotdogs? I mean, how can there be different tasting hot dogs? Its a friggin sausage and breadroll!
Fashion show...
...with really non-hot models...

That's about it! We did get a shitload of freebies from the GlueNight as well, but not really worth talking about....just tons of magazines and detergent and fabric softener (wtf?) which completely leaked in the bag and destroyed my magazines...BLAH!

well...cant wait for FOOD MONTH! =)