Friday, January 1, 2010

Bring it on, 2010!

SO, a I guess its time to say goodbye to 2009! I have to say though, that The Noughties have been good to me. To start off, an unforgettable holiday in Malaysia and a very memorable week in Langkawi. Came back to my casual job. Got a management position within a few months. Move to the city store within 2 months. Bought a CAR (which is so full of AWESOMENESS!). And just got a new phone N97...from which I am blogging now (I know, wtf! hence the lack of paragraphs cos I'm still figuring out how to press enter lol MAJOR FAIL! but I'm loving it cos I now look like I belong in Gossip Girl!). So, you may ask, how did I usher in 2010? I curled up in my bed at 8pm and slept all the way through to 10.30am the next day. YES, 14hrs, occasionally waking up because of random new year SMSs. I was feeling very pathetically anti-social and tired...full time work does that to you. As for 2010, I have no idea what it will bring, but I'm ready for it! (I think...)