Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Still a TEENager

SO I'm now twenty!! But I'd like to think of it as twenteeeeeeeen! Because being a teenager is fun-ER! and cool-ER! and bet-tER!


*my girlies tal.joycie.sxcMel*


*The food at I'm Angus! *

simply delicious! so tender, so scrumptions...let me tell you, it melts in you mouth! (literally!)


*Cupcake from Cupcake on Pitt as an alternate bday cake =)*



*Getting carried away at Shark Hotel*

All in all, such a great night! got home at 7am in the morning (making my dad angry was worth it!). Bumped into my bro and his friend before and after clubbing, obviously drunk, so was very embarassing! Always wonder why (oh WHY?) my brother is everywhere I am when I'm not being 'good'? =(

Did everything possible that you could do on a night out in Sydney:

Eat, Drink, Club and Karaoke XD

the fun-nEST and cool-EST and best-EST night ever!